Hellas futebol

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 23 de Maio de 2014, 15:56
Ok, keep with your big lie, Lease = ownership.

A Lease thus consists of Ownership of land for a limited period

http://www.hartpub.co.uk/companion/propertylaw/chapterg1b.pdf

Learn English Portista.

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 23 de Maio de 2014, 15:58
What you are being doing here for months is what porto fans do at other teams foruns, wash theyr image.

What you have done is find the club in Greece closest to Porto - Panathinaikos, than condition your mind to their lies, than report them on here like a parrot. You are 3 times removed from reality.  :smokin:

All you lies have been dealt with, but keep on lying, clearly you need it just as PAO/Porto fans do.

T1n0_SLB

I still don't get why do you keep conecting me with PAO, but keep with it.

I do not have to learn english to know that lease is not ownership, but that's is your problem who is calling ours to a property wich belong to others.

Calling a Benfica member portista at a Benfica forum is good option no doubt.

T1n0_SLB

The club in greece closest to porto we all know witch is, but keep doing your jog, it's up to you.

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 23 de Maio de 2014, 16:12
I still don't get why do you keep conecting me with PAO, but keep with it.

The reason you are connected with PAO and their lies, is because it is their tits you are sucking, right here and that is where you are picking up all your lies:

http://greeksoccer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/365-a-history-of-scandal-scams-and-lies-the-olympiakos-story/page-5

BUSTED T1n0_SLB or should I say,  'Apollo Vaz' ?  ;D

Tell them to pay their fucking taxes while your their eh? And perhaps vacate the Leoforo which is owned by the hellenic people. Greek people don't need to be stolen from by your Hellenic /Porto fuck buddies...  :crazy2:

ZICKLER

Faliro, what you think about manolas?

T1n0_SLB

Keep doing your job mate, it's a team work or somthing?

Faliro

Citação de: ZICKLER em 23 de Maio de 2014, 16:19

I think he is the best player in Greece - by far. Natural Athlete.  One of the fastest CB's in Europe and an incredible defender in every respect - arial ability and tackling. Also scores lots of goals.

Superb player.  My favorite Greek player for the last 2 years. Was stunning at AEK and even better at OSFP. Made for the Iberian peninsular leagues. Sensational player. Can't speak highly enough about him.

T1n0_SLB

He can pass a ball to a player who is more than 10 metres from him?

PsychoFan

Faliro, Olympiakos defend zone or man-to-man?

Reed

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Maio de 2014, 16:21

I think he is the best player in Greece - by far. Natural Athlete.  One of the fastest CB's in Europe and an incredible defender in every respect - arial ability and tackling. Also scores lots of goals.

Superb player.  My favorite Greek player for the last 2 years. Was stunning at AEK and even better at OSFP. Made for the Iberian peninsular leagues. Sensational player. Can't speak highly enough about him.

What you think about a possible Benfica move? How much would be needed for Olympiacos accept the deal?

Faliro

Citação de: PsychoFan em 23 de Maio de 2014, 16:24
Faliro, Olympiakos defend zone or man-to-man?

Man to man.

Faliro

Citação de: Reed em 23 de Maio de 2014, 16:31
Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Maio de 2014, 16:21

What you think about a possible Benfica move? How much would be needed for Olympiacos accept the deal?

I would be extremely sad to see him leave - he is irreplaceable and every year he stays is more about how much Marinakis pays to keep him. Also the fact that he is Greek has helped hugely. If he was Brazilian he would already be in La Liga by now on a big contract.. Greeks are seen more as risky deals and therefore don't get top dollar so to speak.

I think anything over €8 million Marinakis would be tempted. Perhaps even less, though I would be shocked. However, he is worth far more. He really is a blue a chip player, never makes mistakes, great passer, exceptionally fast - never out run.... If you keep him for a year, and sell you will already make a huge profit as Benfica has such a good reputation. I know many clubs this season and last have inquired about him. He demands first team football however and also wants a famous club.. So far Everton, Fulham, Sunderland, Arsenal (apparently made an offer), Liverpool, Bayern etc have all spoken to his agent. He famously refused Everton out of hand two years ago. Last week Manchester United and Juventus were linked to him.

I think he could become a cult player at Benfica, however you already have quite a nice defence.. so do you really need him? Have you heard something i havent??

Gonçalo Santos

Benfica will sell Garay to Zenit.

PsychoFan

It's probably just speculation.