Hellas futebol

HJDK

Pelkas on fire in Tugão. He has talent. Sporting his following him very close.

Faliro

Citação de: HJDK em 07 de Fevereiro de 2015, 10:53
Pelkas on fire in Tugão. He has talent. Sporting his following him very close.

PAOK will probably sell without a problem.

HJDK

Setúbal can buy him for 350k, but knowing that they could make almost a million. Recently he gave an interview(ABola, I think) and said that in Greece he would have 0 minutes. I found it funny because you say that all the time.

Faliro

100% correct. In Greece he would get a handful of cup games. His place in PAOK would be taken by a 35 year old Greek who last scored when Demis Roussos was still in the charts.

HJDK

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Fevereiro de 2015, 03:04
100% correct. In Greece he would get a handful of cup games. His place in PAOK would be taken by a 35 year old Greek who last scored when Demis Roussos was still in the charts.
:rir:

T1n0_SLB

They have a good triker from the academy and he doesn't play, in this winter transfer window they payed Ricardo Costa 800k/year.

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 08 de Fevereiro de 2015, 15:49
They have a good triker from the academy and he doesn't play, in this winter transfer window they payed Ricardo Costa 800k/year.

Efthimis Koulouris?

T1n0_SLB

Faliro

Yip another wasted talent. Agreed. Just like Vergos at Olympiakos - scored, looked dangerous whenever he played... and so put back in the fridge.  :estrelas:

7 minutes till kick off!

Faliro

sbremoved_28408

Faliro

Wow, how shit is Affelay?

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Fevereiro de 2015, 19:10
In fairness,it´s been a poor game by both teams. Olympiakos have 2 very good full backs and Santana looks like a good signing. Regarding Paok,only Noboa and the right back look decent. Salpingidis still plays?  ;D

Oly should be forcing for the 3 points here. Clearly a better team

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 08 de Fevereiro de 2015, 19:17
Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Fevereiro de 2015, 19:10
In fairness,it´s been a poor game by both teams. Olympiakos have 2 very good full backs and Santana looks like a good signing. Regarding Paok,only Noboa and the right back look decent. Salpingidis still plays?  ;D

Oly should be forcing for the 3 points here. Clearly a better team

Salpi still plays.. much to the disgust of most PAOKtzis  :2funny:

I thought it was very poor game.  I agree on our full backs, very competent.
I also noticed Santana this game. Looked very smooth on the ball.
I agree about PAOK.. everyone looks average.

I think Olympiakos approached the game all wrong. I would have put a 3 man midfield of Kasami, N'Dinga and the Milivojević . The top three would be Mitroglou, Dominguez and Dossevi.

I also think VP made a few mistakes with the subs. Kasami and Dominguez should have stayed on given their goal scoring records.. Jimny, Affelay, Fortounis were never going to change anything..

Affelay reminded me of this the whole game:

PsychoFan

Yeah, I don't like Affelay as well, he just looks clumsy, and his decision making is banal.

Kasami, didn't seem anything special tbh...