Hellas futebol

Faliro

Not just the ladies ^^  :police:

PAOK 2
AEK 1

Was not streamed anywhere but seemed a real tough game. Both teams went full attack. Simoes got his knee smashed in apparently. Here is the goal of Gary Rodrigues, should work if you click on the play button:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4owpIEfnKq0

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Setembro de 2015, 21:19
Not just the ladies ^^  :police:

PAOK 2
AEK 1

Was not streamed anywhere but seemed a real tough game. Both teams went full attack. Simoes got his knee smashed in apparently. Here is the goal of Rodrigues, should work if you click on the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4owpIEfnKq0

In good portuguese:
Chupa, boi!

Faliro

Faliro

Blitzer

How is Pelkas doing at PAOK ?

Recently made his debut in the national team and, in the last match, played the full 90 minutes against Hungary.

He was one of the highlights of V. Setúbal despite his short stint at Tugão.

Faliro

He is a great example of how stupid Greeks are.  O0 O0

I followed him in Portugal with thanks to the Benfiquistas on here.

When he came back to Greece this season the PAOK fans didn't even remember who he was. He started to play a few games and was MVP and the PAOK fans (true Greek style) were like, 'he thinks he is all that - he has proved nothing, he needs to pass more' etc etc - ad infinitum.. Tudor started to play him every game and he soon became their best player. Tudor even complained when Pelkas was not selected for the NT the games before the last batch, saying that if he was Croatian he would have got a call up.

Since then Pelkas plays a little less as many think he is selfish and arrogant..

He was unlucky not to score vs Hungary, was a highly entertaining game.

Faliro

What I see nothing wrong with this. I watched the video yesterday. That is normal procedure - chuck the player on a broken stretcher like he is decapitated zombie and then drop him on the side of the pitch while complaining to the medic that it was a waste of time..  :estrelas:

I would tell you if ever Benfica play Larissa at the AEL Arena- I think it is best you ensure before kick off that if one of your players gets injured - you will not be requiring those two Neanderthals to carry him off the pitch like he is a sack of rotting potatoes.  What is funny about the whole thing - as always - is the accompanying Greek commentary: 'Now.. that is not a very good picture..definitely.... not a very good picture..'

Full video.. comic..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=QwZxf-VBpDs

Aka

Oh c'mon, he was only trying to rape him.

Faliro

AEK in melt down after Olympiacos hammered them 4-0 and Marinakis called Melissandis a fraud.

They just sacked Dellas their coach. IMO he was an extremely poor coach.

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Outubro de 2015, 22:03
AEK in melt down after Olympiacos hammered them 4-0 and Marinakis called Melissandis a fraud.

They just sacked Dellas their coach. IMO he was an extremely poor coach.

Traianos Dellas? If it's him, he deserves to get shot by a Czech guy.

sbremoved_28408

Gus Poyet to be the new coach of AEK ?

I like him. Could be a really good appointment for them.

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 29 de Outubro de 2015, 01:16
Gus Poyet to be the new coach of AEK ?

I like him. Could be a really good appointment for them.

I agree will be a massive coup for AEK and Greek football. Seems he is likely to be the new coach.

In the UK he was seen as the crazy one. In Greece, he will be for the first time the 'normal one.' He watched AEK's game against Xanthi in the Cup in the hotel tonight in Athens..

Faliro

Skibbe appointed Greek national coach.

His CV is massive.

1 Turkish Super Cup.