Hellas futebol

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Setembro de 2017, 18:48
Citação de: Cloughie em 04 de Setembro de 2017, 18:45
Vellios doesn't play in Forest because Warburton is dumb as fuck.

Vellios is dog shit. You should have watched the Estonia game. Seriously. He is garbage.

In Forest every time he plays he can score and gives good things to the team.
And he cannot be worse than Daryl Murphy who is a tree...

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 04 de Setembro de 2017, 18:52
Citação de: Faliro em 04 de Setembro de 2017, 18:48
Citação de: Cloughie em 04 de Setembro de 2017, 18:45
Vellios doesn't play in Forest because Warburton is dumb as fuck.

Vellios is dog shit. You should have watched the Estonia game. Seriously. He is garbage.

In Forest every time he plays he can score and gives good things to the team.
And he cannot be worse than Daryl Murphy who is a tree...

I have been watching Vellios since he was at Everton and his brief return to Greece. I actually think Everton treated him like shit - dropping him from the their squad when he was their lead prem scorer. However since then he has turned to shit. He was so bad against Estonia - so bad.. many think he will never be allowed to put on the NT shirt again. Again - like Klaus and 100s of other Greek NT players - he has never scored for Greece and likely never will. Just no talent.

Covenant

Ninis without club... Again ahahah.

Faliro

JeSuisÉder

Is it on next tuesday, the day that Olympiakos are going to rape sporting lisbon?

;D

Faliro

Citação de: JeSuisÉder em 06 de Setembro de 2017, 14:23
Is it on next tuesday, the day that Olympiakos are going to rape sporting lisbon?

;D

Yes, that is the day! I don't know if we can rape them though.. I hope we can. Portuguese sides have very good technique - I can see it being a physical game because they will throw everything at us.

JeSuisÉder

Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Setembro de 2017, 20:57
Citação de: JeSuisÉder em 06 de Setembro de 2017, 14:23

;D

Yes, that is the day! I don't know if we can rape them though.. I hope we can. Portuguese sides have very good technique - I can see it being a physical game because they will throw everything at us.

~

You guys made a couple of good signings though, Engels, Djurdjevic and besides that, its always really hard playing at Karaiskakis, the atmosphere is terrible for the away side team.

Faliro

It used to be a stronger atmosphere there - but now we get €10,000s fines if a fan even sneezes in there from UEFA. Flares and smoke bombs also carry huge penalties in a CL game. Nearly every game at the Karaiskaki results in around at least €20,000 in fines from the Greek FA. UEFA are far more strict. That is why you wont see this at the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq9xT9skZR8

Faliro

Some updates.

Historical club Iraklis officially dissolved. Personally I despised this club so happy to see them go. Whenever they lost they would smash up the city, blame government, EPO, bribery etc - anything but admit they are shit. They also threatened to join the Fyromian league if they didnt get their way..  :crazy2:

AEK beat Rijecka 1-2 tonight. Good result. Lifts their co-effiecient and first time they have had two wins a row in Europe since 2006.

Their stadium site is still being worked on 24/7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq_QUET4yvg

Faliro

Citação de: RodriE em 14 de Setembro de 2017, 21:17
Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Setembro de 2017, 21:12

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitrios_Giannakopoulos

Is this going to change the lanscape of Greek Football?

My opinion is twofold.

1/ I think he will take the club from Alafouzos in the next few weeks.

2/ Dimitri Giannokopoulos is the same as a Alafouzos. A fucking idiot beta male. Yes he had success with PAO BC - but he spends most his time (like Alafouzos) blaming the government every time PAO lose a game. He used to only blame the Government for supporting Olympiacos - but like Alafouzos, since AEK and PAOK have over taken PAO - he now blames the Government for supporting AEK, PAOK and Olympiacos.. in fact any team that PAO lose to! ::bater:: So yes, he is a fucking idiot.

You know what is really funny?  :) Dimitri was humiliated this summer. He owns FC Sparti - that is right - the team of Sparta! He bought them a few years ago and now they are in the Football League (second division)! Unluckily for him - they had to play Olympiacos in the Greek Cup this summer. Before the game - Dimitri spewed his usual shit - just like Alafouzos. He stated the Government and refs promote Olympiacos and the league is fixed in their favour. One problem with that statement. The Peloponnese is Olympiacos territory.  ;D Sparta, Leonidio - most of the states of Laconia and Arcadia are Olympiacos fans. There is a massive connection with Piraeus due to cultural ties and business. So when he said his usual shit about Olympiacos before the game (in order to put pressure on the refs.. :rir:) - the Sparta fans told him to fuck off!!!  ;D ;D They told him to stop talking shit!! He immediately acted like the spoilt brat he is and threatened to leave! They said fine - Adios!! So he quit FC Sparta and no longer owns the club!!  :rir: :rir:

He is a pathetic piece of shit. Just look at his face.

However I love what happened with Sparta. That sums up the type of person he is.

Faliro

Citação de: RodriE em 14 de Setembro de 2017, 21:40
Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Setembro de 2017, 21:32
Citação de: RodriE em 14 de Setembro de 2017, 21:17
Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Setembro de 2017, 21:12

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitrios_Giannakopoulos

Is this going to change the lanscape of Greek Football?
But will he be able to put PAO competitive or not?  ;D

He wants to take them back to the OAKA... That is a really stupid move. He has a massive ego... and he is not very intelligent. So I would say no. Maybe 5% more competitive considering Alafouzos is one of the most naturally stupid people in Greece anyway.

RodriE

Faliro

Citação de: RodriE em 21 de Setembro de 2017, 19:50
Alafouzos has left.

He says he has. He has single-handedly made Greece look like Pakistan. You know who he blames for Kerkyra beating PAO 2 weeks ago? The Greek Government.  :crazy2:

He spent €10,000s on journalists who were instructed to tell the world Olympiacos is corrupt. That is before both PAOK and AEK over took PAO - now he blames all 3.

He is filth.