Hellas futebol

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Novembro de 2017, 10:58
My friend Skibbe usually plays 3 to 4 poor quality left backs in the same starting 11.  :o  He is a buffoon. That is why i dont take it seriously. If Greece started at least 9 of its best players in an 11 - i would have been devastated atvthe defeat. But we played 2 of our best players tonight. Stafylidis has not played all season. Karnezis has played 31 minutes all season. Tziolis barely plays for his relegation side in saudi arabia. Same foe maniatis for al Ahmed fc in Turkey.

The team should have been this.

.......................Gianniotis.............

Torosidis...Sokratis....Restos.....Xolebas

.....................Taxi...Zeca..........

Gianniotis.......Fetfatzidis....Lazaros

........................Mitroglou.............

Sad. I see it is all about managers and bribes. And the worst of all- you can not do anything about that. Cut off one head, another one will grow.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 10 de Novembro de 2017, 15:17
Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Novembro de 2017, 10:58
My friend Skibbe usually plays 3 to 4 poor quality left backs in the same starting 11.  :o  He is a buffoon. That is why i dont take it seriously. If Greece started at least 9 of its best players in an 11 - i would have been devastated atvthe defeat. But we played 2 of our best players tonight. Stafylidis has not played all season. Karnezis has played 31 minutes all season. Tziolis barely plays for his relegation side in saudi arabia. Same foe maniatis for al Ahmed fc in Turkey.

The team should have been this.

.......................Gianniotis.............

Torosidis...Sokratis....Restos.....Xolebas

.....................Taxi...Zeca..........

Gianniotis.......Fetfatzidis....Lazaros

........................Mitroglou.............

Sad. I see it is all about managers and bribes. And the worst of all- you can not do anything about that. Cut off one head, another one will grow.

Indeed. Every EPO president leaves after being under investigation for corruption. I can't remember the last head of the EPO who wasn't in court for corruption.

How it works is this. You have a shit player. Take Tziolis for example. Can't run, pass, shoot or tackle. He also plays bad for every club he has been at. However he always finds a new club to be crap at. Why? Because when the clubs research him they see he is a starting international! How is he a starting international? the same way Tzavellas, Maniatis, Stafylidis etc all are. Their agents give a percentage to the EPO to get starts. Simple.

All that is really disgusting right? That is only the tip of the iceberg. The players also have journalists on the payroll! You can tell when a player doesn't - he is destroyed in the media like Fetfatzidis, Xolebas, Ninis and Gianniotas are. The players who pay the journalists always get good write ups and are protected.

Even after our defeat last night - it was our biggest defeat since 2012 when Germany hammered us. The biggest Greek sports website Sport24 had a story from immediately after the game to now! - Top of the page - first thing you read - explaining why Skibbe must stay to coach us into Euro 2020!  :crazy2: :crazy2: Here is the article!

http://www.sport24.gr/Columns/giannis-seretis/moyntial-sthn-tv.4930922.html

Greece has had players with super ability come through the ranks. Natural ability. But they have been cast aside simply because they have not bribed the right people. They are called names in the media etc.

Jotenko

Greece is such a disappointment. What an embarrassing exhibition. Shame on your national team, Faliro.

StellaRojas

Faliro, I hope that you are looking for a new coach, if you do not intend to drive out your corrupt EPO, with shovels, sticks, baseball bats or whatever.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 12:22
Faliro, I hope that you are looking for a new coach, if you do not intend to drive out your corrupt EPO, with shovels, sticks, baseball bats or whatever.

The problem is most Greeks have no dignity.

Take Tsipras as an example. Tsipras lied to the Greek people - actually did the rare thing of humiliating them in front of the world. He held a referendum asking the Greek people if they wanted to continue with EU austerity loans - the country voted no as he wanted them to and the PM then signed a new loan deal a few days later. Have to go back to Byzantine times for that kind of humiliation. Did Tsipras apologise? Nope. Said nothing. Greeks rewarded him by voting him back in power after complaining about him up until the election day! :huh: That is very Greek and it is connected with a lack of dignity - nothing more, nothing less.  Fool me once - shame on you, fool me twice.. Tsipras's own Education Minister took Turkey's side and said there was no Greek Genocide for fucks sakes! :estrelas: Imagine all the butchered Greeks turning in their graves... but it is Greece... one more chance.. always one more chance..

Skibbe's situation is very similar. Not unlucky as a coach - just shit. So shit that everyone in Greece could spot it. Elementary and tragic mistakes and mistakes made with arrogance! Zero humility.  Like Tsipras - did he apologise? Nope. Skibbe said he didn't really make any mistakes! :buck2: Next game at home - where he has to show fundamental mistakes like he made vs Croatia and vs Estonia were just one offs - shots on target last night in 94 minutes? 1 shot. Reward? Two more years contract.

This is very Greek - even more so as I already stated - if Skibbe was Greek, he would have been sacked last night - I can assure you. That tells you how little respect Greeks have for their own compared to Germans or in Tsipras's case - German supplicants. Sure there are some Greeks who are not like this. You even say Tsipras' name in the town I come from - there is a fight coming.. that is how much he is hated. But alas there are large swathes of Greece that have no dignity. No finesse. No lateral thinking. It is a big problem. That is why I never blamed the financial crisis on anyone but Greeks. They vote for politicians that promise them new helicopters, rainbows and free everything. When things crash they get angry - but never at themselves.

The players (who have had their careers boosted by constant NT call ups) want Skibbe to stay. Most the media wants him to stay and those morons in the stadium last night seemed happy with him. It is the same crowd who earlier cheered the Croatians as they entered the pitch because they got confused and thought the Croatians were Greeks because they had similar tracksuits. :2funny:

Two polls this morning on whether Skibbe should stay? Speaks volumes..

Vote on his future:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/mundial/Poll-thelete-na-meinei-o-skimpe-stin-ethniki/3476240

and here:

http://www.sport24.gr/quiz/polls/na-meinei-h-na-fugei-o-skimpe.4934828.html

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 12:35

Take Tsipras as an example. Tsipras lied to the Greek people - actually did the rare thing of humiliating them in front of the world. He held a referendum asking the Greek people if they wanted to continue with EU austerity loans - the country voted no as he wanted them to and the PM then signed a new loan deal a few days later. Have to go back to Byzantine times for that kind of humiliation. Did Tsipras apologise? Nope. Said nothing. Greeks rewarded him by voting him back in power after complaining about him up until the election day! :huh: That is very Greek and it is connected with a lack of dignity - nothing more, nothing less.  Fool me once - shame on you, fool me twice.. Tsipras's own Education Minister took Turkey's side and said there was no Greek Genocide for fucks sakes! :estrelas: Imagine all the butchered Greeks turning in their graves... but it is Greece... one more chance.. always one more chance..

Skibbe's situation is very similar. Not unlucky as a coach - just shit. So shit that everyone in Greece could spot it. Elementary and tragic mistakes and mistakes made with arrogance! Zero humility.  Like Tsipras - did he apologise? Nope. Skibbe said he didn't really make any mistakes! :buck2: Next game at home - where he has to show fundamental mistakes like he made vs Croatia and vs Estonia were just one offs - shots on target last night in 94 minutes? 1 shot. Reward? Two more years contract.

This is very Greek - even more so as I already stated - if Skibbe was Greek, he would have been sacked last night - I can assure you. That tells you how little respect Greeks have for their own compared to Germans or in Tsipras's case - German supplicants. Sure there are some Greeks who are not like this. You even say Tsipras' name in the town I come from - there is a fight coming.. that is how much he is hated. But alas there are large swathes of Greece that have no dignity. No finesse. No lateral thinking. It is a big problem. That is why I never blamed the financial crisis on anyone but Greeks. They vote for politicians that promise them new helicopters, rainbows and free everything. When things crash they get angry - but never at themselves.

The players (who have had their careers boosted by constant NT call ups) want Skibbe to stay. Most the media wants him to stay and those morons in the stadium last night seemed happy with him. It is the same crowd who earlier cheered the Croatians as they entered the pitch because they got confused and thought the Croatians were Greeks because they had similar tracksuits. :2funny:

Vote on his future:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/mundial/Poll-thelete-na-meinei-o-skimpe-stin-ethniki/3476240

and here:

Are you describing Serbs or Greeks? :2funny:

It is not about the lack of dignity, believe me. The Serbs are the same. It is about people dropping into apathy and hoping that something will somehow change without their involvement, or at least that it will not get worse. In our case, people believed that if they deposed Milošević, they would " get a better life". But nothing changed, except for the names of politicians. It even got worse. We have centuries-old saying describing that:  Sjaši Kurta, da uzjaše Murta ( Kurta gets off ( people's backs) only for Murta to get on). The positions of power call for negative selection, attracting the most ruthless, lazy ( our president has a Law degree but not a day of work in his life) and morally depraved people. Even those who start out as the idealists, eventually become corrupted. I was friends with this assistant professor from my faculty, who helped me a lot with his advice and was a kind and honest person. But then he became the Minister of Justice and I could not recognize him. A new person. I envy the Swiss who do not even know the name of their president, because they rotate them every month. That is the only cure.
So people just start thinking: What is the point? Nothing will ever change, no matter what we do. It is just a vicious circle.

Very surprised to see the results of these polls. :bah2:

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 13:53

Vote on his future:

and here:

It is not about the lack of dignity, believe me. The Serbs are the same. It is about people dropping into apathy and hoping that something will somehow change without their involvement, or at least that it will not get worse. In our case, people believed that if they deposed Milošević, they would " get a better life". But nothing changed, except for the names of politicians. It even got worse. We have centuries-old saying describing that:  Sjaši Kurta, da uzjaše Murta ( Kurta gets off ( people's backs) only for Murta to get on). The positions of power call for negative selection, attracting the most ruthless, lazy ( our president has a Law degree but not a day of work in his life) and morally depraved people. Even those who start out as the idealists, eventually become corrupted. I was friends with this assistant professor from my faculty, who helped me a lot with his advice and was a kind and honest person. But then he became the Minister of Justice and I could not recognize him. A new person. I envy the Swiss who do not even know the name of their president, because they rotate them every month. That is the only cure.
So people just start thinking: What is the point? Nothing will ever change, no matter what we do. It is just a vicious circle.

It seems the Serbs and the Greeks have very similar problems culturally. It is nice to be able to speak about politics with you. In Greece you are always one word away from a fist fight - especially when dealing with the left.

I was in Greece this summer and was stuck in 3 hours of traffic coming back into Athens. The guy who rented the car was saying 'where are you.' I said I am in traffic 2 miles away, can't move. The whole city was closed down with police in the streets forcing cars away from the centre. Why? A far leftist terrorist was being jailed that day so anarchists decided to smash and set fire to Greece's premier shopping district - Ermou Street.

When I spoke to a restaurant worker about it ('Thanassis' - a very good Souvlaki place) - he looked confused. He stated 'it is called democracy.' I said what an earth does communists burning down businesses because a terrorist is being jailed have to do with democracy? I could see a fight was coming so we walked away - we had already eaten and paid the bill.

My Grandfather left Greece because of this. This disgusting apathy. Described best by the Greek saying. 'As one man's beard burns - a man next to him lights a cigarette.' It is a love of self sabotage.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 14:17

Vote on his future:

and here:

It seems the Serbs and the Greeks have very similar problems culturally. It is nice to be able to speak about politics with you. In Greece you are always one word away from a fist fight - especially when dealing with the left.

I was in Greece this summer and was stuck in 3 hours of traffic coming back into Athens. The guy who rented the car was saying 'where are you.' I said I am in traffic 2 miles away, can't move. The whole city was closed down with police in the streets forcing cars away from the centre. Why? A far leftist terrorist was being jailed that day so anarchists decided to smash and set fire to Greece's premier shopping district - Ermou Street.

When I spoke to a restaurant worker about it ('Thanassis' - a very good Souvlaki place) - he looked confused. He stated 'it is called democracy.' I said what an earth does communists burning down businesses because a terrorist is being jailed have to do with democracy? I could see a fight was coming so we walked away - we had already eaten and paid the bill.

My Grandfather left Greece because of this. This disgusting apathy. Described best by the Greek saying. 'As one man's beard burns - a man next to him lights a cigarette.' It is a love of self sabotage.

Tsipras was idolized by the leftists here too. In fact, one of my professors abruptly cut her lesson short and said: Enough for today. I'm off to listen to the winner's ( Tsipras) inauguration speech. During that time, Podemos political party was growing in Spain, so everything looked like there could be a new revolution in place. I'm not surprised that communism/ anarchism is taking hold in Greece, the country struggling financially and feeling betrayed by its political elites, or that nationalism is taking hold in the countries struggling with the influx of migrants. People just want to live better, and they are desperately clinging to every thread of hope. And some demagogues take advantage of that. It's all very frustrating indeed, because the most educated and hard-working people are leaving the country and leaving the corrupt ones in their place.

Yes, it is the same mentality. People are not against the corruption, they would just like to be in place of those who are progressing through the corruption- not to have it eradicated. In a meantime, they admire the Chinese for how they deal with their corrupt political elites. :huh:

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 15:43

Vote on his future:

and here:

Tsipras was idolized by the leftists here too. In fact, one of my professors abruptly cut her lesson short and said: Enough for today. I'm off to listen to the winner's ( Tsipras) inauguration speech. During that time, Podemos political party was growing in Spain, so everything looked like there could be a new revolution in place. I'm not surprised that communism/ anarchism is taking hold in Greece, the country struggling financially and feeling betrayed by its political elites, or that nationalism is taking hold in the countries struggling with the influx of migrants. People just want to live better, and they are desperately clinging to every thread of hope. And some demagogues take advantage of that. It's all very frustrating indeed, because the most educated and hard-working people are leaving the country and leaving the corrupt ones in their place.

Yes, it is the same mentality. People are not against the corruption, they would just like to be in place of those who are progressing through the corruption- not to have it eradicated. In a meantime, they admire the Chinese for how they deal with their corrupt political elites. :huh:

Balkans is just so fucked. Could write a book on all the fucked things I have seen. The left is very strong in Greece - except when you come down to where I am from. They have never voted in a left wing candidate in their history. The whole region is similar. Most old people there even have pictures of the exiled Royal Family on their walls! However when you go to Athens or Northern Greece - You really feel the strength of the left. Their hatred for historical patriotism - their positive curiosity and apologetic nonsense concerning Turkey.

You know when I was kid what soap operas Greece had? South American, US and Greek.
You know what soaps are on day time TV in Greece now? Turkish - in Turkish - with Greek subtitles. Because apparently Greeks can relate to a 14th century arranged Sunni marriage story more than to a soap opera set in California in 2017...  The leftist agenda is constantly pushed in Greece. Constantly. Most the Greeks who left Greece were right wing - capitalists. The ones who stayed? Farmers, intellectual left in cushy nationalised sectors and people on benefits.

Greece is finished. Seriously. For every Greek who you go - what a cool guy! There are 9 who are leftist drones - with a cigarette hanging out their mouthes and wrapped in Palestinian scarves - Cyrpto Anarchists - saying things like 'it is the system against Greeks - the system fucked us - they decided to destroy Greeks - Amerika, Yermanyy... they destroy us on purpose because they know we are too strong...'

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 16:14

Vote on his future:

and here:

Balkans is just so fucked. Could write a book on all the fucked things I have seen. The left is very strong in Greece - except when you come down to where I am from. They have never voted in a left wing candidate in their history. The whole region is similar. Most old people there even have pictures of the exiled Royal Family on their walls! However when you go to Athens or Northern Greece - You really feel the strength of the left. Their hatred for historical patriotism - their positive curiosity and apologetic nonsense concerning Turkey.

You know when I was kid what soap operas Greece had? South American, US and Greek.
You know what soaps are on day time TV in Greece now? Turkish - in Turkish - with Greek subtitles. Because apparently Greeks can relate to a 14th century arranged Sunni marriage story more than to a soap opera set in California in 2017...  The leftist agenda is constantly pushed in Greece. Constantly. Most the Greeks who left Greece were right wing - capitalists. The ones who stayed? Farmers, intellectual left in cushy nationalised sectors and people on benefits.

Greece is finished. Seriously. For every Greek who you go - what a cool guy! There are 9 who are leftist drones - with a cigarette hanging out their mouthes and wrapped in Palestinian scarves - Cyrpto Anarchists - saying things like 'it is the system against Greeks - the system fucked us - they decided to destroy Greeks - Amerika, Yermanyy... they destroy us on purpose because they know we are too strong...'

:2funny:

All the same. Here too, people once watched the American telenovelas, Venezuelan, Brazilian...now, on every TV channel there is a Turkish soap opera. The most popular was Suleyman the Great and Hurem ( something like that), women in particular adored it. They also love some guy who played the character of Bali bey, he visited Serbia to meet his fans. A lot of people have started learning Turkish because of that. Others are scandalized, saying: Almost 500 years of Turkish rules were apparently not enough. Our president says: We need to nourish our centuries- long friendship with Turkey.

The most incredible of all, Erdogan recently visited Serbia and our Minister of Foreign Affairs! sang the song " Osman pasha" in Turkish! to him! It is a scandal, unheard of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP-Nt6H7G84

Here too, ahead of important elections ( the day before) our popular group released the song that had millions of views" The system lies to you". Of course, if people believe that the system lies to them, they will not vote and will accept the status quo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-CYklsgtVA

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 16:33
Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 16:14

Vote on his future:

and here:

The most incredible of all, Erdogan recently visited Serbia and our Minister of Foreign Affairs! sang the song " Osman pasha" in Turkish! to him! It is a scandal, unheard of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP-Nt6H7G84

Just sickening. My ancestors shed blood to get the Turks and Albanians out. Greece is lost.
We even have regions in the north that will be the next Bosnia/Kosovo... we allowed Turkic muslims to stay in the country and breed - learn Turkish at school despite Turkey kicking out all the Greeks.. and each time Erdogan makes a statement he talks about freeing these muslims!!

If ever I decide to live in Greece and am putting up a massive flag outside my house to piss off all the communists. Something like this:

BTW you are welcome to join my forum and chime in on whatever want. Sedra.eu
Good to have a patriot around.

TFFS

Are the greek fans pleased with yesterday exibition?

Unbelievable, it was one of the most boring matches I've ever watched. A team that needs to win 3-0 and only is capable of shooting once at target...

Faliro

Citação de: TFFS em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 17:48

Unbelievable, it was one of the most boring matches I've ever watched. A team that needs to win 3-0 and only is capable of shooting once at target...

51% are pleased
49% want him gone

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/mundial/Poll-sportfm-gr-oriaka-uper-tis-paramonis-skimpe-stin-ethniki-o-kosmos/3476354

The media, players and other assorted idiots are all backing him.
Anyone who knows basic football wants him out.

I haven't missed an NT match since 2003. If Skibbe stays I am not going to bother watching anymore. Had enough of watching absolute scum like Tzavellas, Tziolis, Stafylidis, Maniatis, Bakasetas and Lazarus. They can't fucking even control the ball. They can't fucking even pass to feet. None of them are regulars at their clubs - Stafylidis hasn't played for his club 1 minute all season! The team plays like the Iraqi national team in the 1980s. Most the players look like they specialise in other sports - but put on the national football shirt thanks to their agents.

TFFS

Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 17:50

51% are pleased
49% want him gone

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/mundial/Poll-sportfm-gr-oriaka-uper-tis-paramonis-skimpe-stin-ethniki-o-kosmos/3476354

I haven't missed an NT match since 2003. If Skibbe stays I am not going to bother watching anymore. Had enough of watching absolute scum like Tzavellas, Tziolis, Stafylidis, Maniatis, Bakasetas and Lazarus. They can't fucking even control the ball. They can't fucking even pass to feet. None of them are regulars at their clubs - Stafylidis hasn't played for his club 1 minute all season! The team plays like the Iraqi national team in the 1980s. Most the players look like they specialise in other sports - but put on the national football shirt thanks to their agents.
I would put Bakasetas in bold. He is awful. Makes me think that with the right connects I would be playing for Greece if I was born there. one of the worst players I've seen in a medium/high quality national team. And Zeca. What an average player.

Faliro

Citação de: TFFS em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 18:40
Citação de: Faliro em 13 de Novembro de 2017, 17:50

51% are pleased
49% want him gone

I would put Bakasetas in bold. He is awful. Makes me think that with the right connects I would be playing for Greece if I was born there. one of the worst players I've seen in a medium/high quality national team. And Zeca. What an average player.

Agree completely. It is all about having the right connections. Bakasetas is a tragic footballer. I remember a few years ago Samaras was once filmed playing in an amateur 5-a-side game. He looked lost. He was the NT's starting winger for years.