Sport Lisboa e Benfica

sbremoved_28408

Benfica-Olympiakos in the final !!! What do you say,Faliro?  :smokin:

Cloughie

One of the biggest Benfica wins of this century.
That says everything.

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 30 de Setembro de 2015, 22:58

I say a group of around 20 of us who regularly post to each other on this forum book hotels and transport together and drink until we don't know we are even in Milan anymore.  :smokin:

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Setembro de 2015, 23:19
Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 30 de Setembro de 2015, 22:58

I say a group of around 20 of us who regularly post to each other on this forum book hotels and transport together and drink until we don't know we are even in Milan anymore.  :smokin:
No thanks. I could see Benfica of all teams fucking up and losing the final to Olympiakos. And then we'd have to request the staff to permaban you just to avoid an internal war here.

Faliro

How good a coach would you rate Paulo Bento?

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Outubro de 2015, 17:14

In a scale from 0 to 100, I rate him -1.

Faliro

HJDK

He's very mediocre, imo. You need someone with balls that put those holy cows to rest and bets on youngsters. Otherwise it's a downward spiral.

Faliro

Schuster agreed to be our coach and everything was done in Athens, but then the head of the EPO Girtzikis - insisted he take Tsanas (a nobody) as his assistant. Schuster had already selected his own assistant - a Greek German with plenty of experience inside and outside Greece called Stamatopoulos. EPO said it was Tsanas or no one - so Schuster got on a plane and went back to Germany.

The reason the EPO forced Tsanas on Schuster is to do with corruption and selling NT caps. Of course Schuster did not want such a corrupt puppet by his side so he left.

So therefore in Greece - Tsanas - whose highlight was playing for Levadiakos and managing Athinaikos is worth more than Schuster - who was willing to take a 2 million pay cut to coach us.

Covenant

Paulo Bento isn't that bad.

enzogaitan

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Outubro de 2015, 17:14
Meh. He usually starts well, but as time goes on his teams get worse and the locker room more and more toxic.

Faliro

Toxic dressing rooms.. He will feel at home in Greece. All it takes is someone to use someone else's deodorant and vendettas are formed.

:knuppel2:

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Outubro de 2015, 21:17
Toxic dressing rooms.. He will feel at home in Greece. All it takes is someone to use someone else's deodorant and vendettas are formed.

:knuppel2:
Funnily enough, he loves using the word "tranquility". Get ready to hear it 5 times per interview and press conference.

Faliro