LE 1/16F 1ª Mão: Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica, 14Fev. Qui. 17h55 *SPORTTV1*

Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica

Liga Europa

Galatasaray SK: Muslera, Linnes, Luyindama, Marcão, Nagatomo, Fernando, Belhanda, Ndiaye, Féghouli, Onyekuru, Diagne
Treinador: Fatih Terim
SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Sébastien Corchia, Rúben Dias, Ferro, Yuri Ribeiro, Florentino Luís, Gedson Fernandes (Andreas Samaris [87m]), Eduardo Salvio (Gabriel [48m]), Franco Cervi (Filip Krovinović [80m]), João Félix, Haris Seferović
Treinador: Bruno Lage
Golos: Eduardo Salvio (27), Haris Seferović (64)

J Pinto

Citação de: Semper Fidelis em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 22:05
Citação de: J Pinto em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 17:43
Tudo menos Salvio e o rotundas Krovinovic.

Não percebo porque não está convocado Zivkovic!

Não percebo porque não dão oportunidades a Lema!

É difícil neste momento dar oportunidades ao Lema...

Queria dizer deram

J Pinto

Citação de: Semper Fidelis em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 22:08
Citação de: J Pinto em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 17:43
Tudo menos Salvio e o rotundas Krovinovic.

Não percebo porque não está convocado Zivkovic!

Não percebo porque não dão oportunidades a Lema!

O meu onze na Turquia

Odyessas

Corchia    Rúben   Ferro  Rúben

Zivkovic (Salvio)    Gedson    Samaris     Cervi

Rafa e Seferovic

Nas Aves

Odyessas

Almeida    Rúben   Ferro  Grimaldo

Pizzi    Gedson   Samaris     Cervi

João Félix e Seferovic

Na Luz com turcos

Odyessas

Almeida    Rúben   Ferro  Grimaldo

Pizzi (Zivkovic se precisarmos de vencer)   Fejsa    Gabriel    Rafa

Jonas e João Félix

Na Luz com Chaves

Odyessas

Corchia    Rúben   Ferro  Rúben

Zivkovic   Gedson    Florentino     Cervi

Jonas e Seferovic
[/color]

Outra coisa...

O Ruben é voluntarioso mas daí a jogar em 2 posições num mesmo jogo...

Yuri. Ah ah

ItsY2Inferno

Se há equipas a que me dá gozo vencer nas competições europeias é às turcas.

GTtdi_SLB

sair de lá com um resultado recuperável na Luz, se näo, lesionar o beiças-concha-de-vaca do fernando andrade.

Benfiquista_

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 23:15
sair de lá com um resultado recuperável na Luz, se näo, lesionar o beiças-concha-de-vaca do fernando andrade.
O cabrito do André Gomes a esse porco.

Inolvidável.

Ainda lhe deve estar atravessado naquele cu.

Black Eagle

Citação de: JPSilva em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:19
Citação de: Black Eagle em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:13
Citação de: JPSilva em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:05
Citação de: Black Eagle em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 19:53
Ok, the day is tomorrow. I want to share my views and suggestions about the match.
First of all Benfica will eliminate Galatasaray. I am sure about that. But there are some issues that Benfica should be careful about.

1. Galatasaray are terrible in away games, even against weakest teams in the Turkish league. They are still in the title race not because they are good but because Turkish refs. help them.

2. They changed their center backs in the winter transfer window. They have Marcao (from Chaves) and Luyindama. Luyindama looked very bad in the last three games. He is bulky and not serial. Marcao in the first hard game against Trabzonspor looked very bad. So I believe that they will screw against Benfica's counter attacks.

3. They will start with immense pressing in the first 30 minutes. After 30 minutes their performance will decrease. So first 30 minutes of the game is important for Benfica. They should look for counter attack opportunities. If Benfica does not concede goals in the first 30 minutes, Benfica will start controling the game.

4. Their most effective player is Onyekuru. He is not good at attacking against settled defenses but very dangerous for counter attacks. He should be kept under control. He is very very fast and can be very dangerous if you give counter attack chances.

5. Their midfielders are not that good. Fernando, N'diaye and Belhanda. N'diaye is very motivated in home games. He will press hard for the the first 30 minutes. But he can get a easy red card if Benfica players play smart. He is very uncontrolled in his tackles. Belhanda is also very close to red card. Just annoy him and he will get a red card. In Turkish league he does every thing to get a red card but Turkish refs. tolerate him.

6. Muslera is a good goal keeper but his right side is relatively weak. he is also very weak in side balls.

7. Statistics: Galatasaray only won 2 games out of their last 30 games in European competitions.

Last: please make them your bitch and make millions of Besiktas and Fenerbahce fans happy.

We want to make everybody happy, that's why we play every single turkish team  :rir:

Yes but you could not win against Beşiktaş. That team was way way better than this Benfica but still you could not beat us. 😉

If you lived in Portugal you would know that after 0-3 it's immoral to continue scoring.

That's why Benfica scored 10 goals this week. 😂

SLsinde

Pois eu axo que vai jogar o cervi a lateral com rafa e salvio nas alas

Black Eagle

Citação de: Shoky em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:24
Now i will give you 3 reasons why we won't rape Galatasaray and probably will lose the match, so you don't get your hopes up:

1) Coach Donkey destroyed our team jn terms of fitness. Now we need to rotate our squad, because we ll have a lot of important domestic games in the weeks to come.

2) Yuri Ribeiro will play and he is just plain awful. Remember that turkish dude that danced the tango with Figo in the Euro 2000? Yuri Ribeiro is a fan of that move and does that a lot.

3) I won't be able to watch the first half and it is impossible for Benfica to suceed without me insulting them every 15 seconds. That s a fact.

First half is very important, please watch and insult. You can skip the second half. 😁

MANOCAS37

Possivelmente mais um jogo aonde o Salvio vai ser titular e quem sabe o Cervi. Deus no salve.

Black Eagle

Citação de: futeboldelite em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:29
Ok, the day is tomorrow. I want to share my views and suggestions about the match.
First of all Benfica will eliminate Galatasaray. I am sure about that. But there are some issues that Benfica should be careful about.

1. Galatasaray are terrible in away games, even against weakest teams in the Turkish league. They are still in the title race not because they are good but because Turkish refs. help them.

2. They changed their center backs in the winter transfer window. They have Marcao (from Chaves) and Luyindama. Luyindama looked very bad in the last three games. He is bulky and not serial. Marcao in the first hard game against Trabzonspor looked very bad. So I believe that they will screw against Benfica's counter attacks.

3. They will start with immense pressing in the first 30 minutes. After 30 minutes their performance will decrease. So first 30 minutes of the game is important for Benfica. They should look for counter attack opportunities. If Benfica does not concede goals in the first 30 minutes, Benfica will start controling the game.

4. Their most effective player is Onyekuru. He is not good at attacking against settled defenses but very dangerous for counter attacks. He should be kept under control. He is very very fast and can be very dangerous if you give counter attack chances.

5. Their midfielders are not that good. Fernando, N'diaye and Belhanda. N'diaye is very motivated in home games. He will press hard for the the first 30 minutes. But he can get a easy red card if Benfica players play smart. He is very uncontrolled in his tackles. Belhanda is also very close to red card. Just annoy him and he will get a red card. In Turkish league he does every thing to get a red card but Turkish refs. tolerate him.

6. Muslera is a good goal keeper but his right side is relatively weak. he is also very weak in side balls.

7. Statistics: Galatasaray only won 2 games out of their last 30 games in European competitions.

Last: please make them your bitch and make millions of Besiktas and Fenerbahce fans happy.

We'll try. We will certainly try.

PS: Yuri Ribeiro is the new Marcelo (RM). Don't believe Shoky, because he is in a serious relationship with Grimaldo.

First 30 minutes are important. They will play well in the first 30 minutes. If You can pass this period without conceding a goal or goals, you'll get a good result for the second game.

brandoamanz

Lá estarei  :metal:

Estou à espera de alguma gestão da equipa, mas é tranquilo. Sei que com o Lage, as ideias estão lá. Estou a contar com uma boa exibição (tendo em conta o que era o padrão das últimas exibições europeias fora). Espero ganhar. Se não, empatar com golos e cá arrumamos os gajos.

Carrega Benfica!

GTtdi_SLB

parece que o fernando é o hot-shot deles no qual depositam grandes esperanças, se ainda continuar o tractor que era nos andrades...que seja expulso esse cabräo.

Gonçalo_SLB

Apesar das ausências e da previsível rotação em algumas posições, acredito num resultado positivo.

Vamos Benfica! :slb2:

futeboldelite

Citação de: Black Eagle em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 23:48
Citação de: futeboldelite em 13 de Fevereiro de 2019, 20:29

We'll try. We will certainly try.

PS: Yuri Ribeiro is the new Marcelo (RM). Don't believe Shoky, because he is in a serious relationship with Grimaldo.

First 30 minutes are important. They will play well in the first 30 minutes. If You can pass this period without conceding a goal or goals, you'll get a good result for the second game.

Thanks mate. Public interest, is what you did there.

We saved our best players for the domestic games (Pizzi, Jonas and Grimaldo stayed in Portugal, we will see tomorrow about the rest), but at the other hand we have a great coach now (one that properly analyses the opponent team, for example), so i believe we can make a good result.

About not suffering a goal in the first 30 minutes, one thing about this Benfica is that we are way better defending... by attacking. If the team can maintain the possession of the ball the very first few minutes, with their boosted moral and confidence, i believe it will be very difficult for the Gala to score, even with our weakened defense.

Cheers again for the advice and your support!