Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: InteriorEsquerdo em 27 de Fevereiro de 2020, 23:41
Thank you. And Marinakis with that beard looking classical greek as fuck. Beautiful.

I remember when we had Siovas at CB a few seasons ago. He had literally a 5th Century Athenian beard. Still does:

Olympiacos' ethos is based on the ancient olympic competitor. Honour of victory. Honour to the Gods for being able to compete. Fighting for victory to honour Zeus.

Godescalco

Historical win today at the Emirates!

Congratulations, Faliro. May Olympiacos go far in the EL.

Espártaco

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Fevereiro de 2020, 23:54
Citação de: InteriorEsquerdo em 27 de Fevereiro de 2020, 23:41
Thank you. And Marinakis with that beard looking classical greek as fuck. Beautiful.

I remember when we had Siovas at CB a few seasons ago. He had literally a 5th Century Athenian beard. Still does:

Olympiacos' ethos is based on the ancient olympic competitor. Honour of victory. Honour to the Gods for being able to compete. Fighting for victory to honour Zeus.

Just like Pericles.  :metal:

Faliro

barrospt

Isto hoje é que vai ser pinar em Atenas  :tocha:

Faliro

Faliro

This one for you InteriorEsquerdo - they are singing 'You are the crazy president.'

---------------------------------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/100001654341447/videos/2977597432305372/

MiguelPalma92

Congrats! Let's go Olympiakos!  :bandeiraslb2: :bandeiraslb2: :bandeiraslb2: :bandeiraslb2:

InteriorEsquerdo

Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Fevereiro de 2020, 02:18
This one for you InteriorEsquerdo - they are singing 'You are the crazy president.'

---------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
What a club  :2funny:

Arceus_17

so I guess it's time to support Olympiakos. If they reach the finals I will go to Gdansk   :smokin:

Faliro

InteriorEsquerdo

Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Fevereiro de 2020, 15:19
We got Wolves.

War.
Another english club, it's a good year for you. You can banter with the locals.

Faliro

Citação de: InteriorEsquerdo em 28 de Fevereiro de 2020, 15:28
Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Fevereiro de 2020, 15:19
We got Wolves.

War.
Another english club, it's a good year for you. You can banter with the locals.

Wolves's squad is only worth 5 times the amount of the Olympiacos squad - not 10 times the amount like Arsenal..  :smokin: