Olympiacos Piraeus

Covenant

Good win against Aris. Still a lot to play this season.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 22 de Janeiro de 2024, 13:37Good win against Aris. Still a lot to play this season.

Was a professional performance.

Faliro

You guys remember what Nemanja Radonjić was like?

DoubleJ

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Janeiro de 2024, 15:54You guys remember what Nemanja Radonjić was like?
Showed sparks but was barely used. Still think he could've been a good player for us, but Jesus didnt like him.

bruno cardoso

Faliro

So, our winter signings.

IN:

Carmo*
Gelson Martins
Chiquinho
Gastón Hernández
Fran Navarro
André Horta
Nelson Abbey
Nemanja Radonić (According to rumours)

*Carmo saying some nice things:

❞I FELT VERY PRIVILEGED THAT I WILL REPRESENT THE GREATEST ASSOCIATION IN GREECE❞
💬 "In football, the victory is important and Olympiacos has the opportunity to win the championship and compete in a European event."
💬 "I know that Olympiacos is a great club and that the responsibility is great. So, the fans should expect passion, victories and what I promise is to give everything on and off the pitch, to help the team win".
💬 "I know that the players, the fans, the management, the staff and everyone who represents Olympiacos, we all want to win." We will do our job with respect for our world".

Faliro

Citação de: bruno cardoso em 26 de Janeiro de 2024, 20:39

So, would have to take Gastón Hernández over Retsos.
Fortounis over Carvalho.
Masouras over Podence.. just about
El Kaabi over Navarro.

Faliro

Guys, what is shit about Carmo?

DoubleJ

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Janeiro de 2024, 21:49Guys, what is shit about Carmo?
He was great at Braga but before the Porto transfer he got a very serious injury. He returned and was sold to Porto.

Wasn't very good there, confronted Conceição (manager) for making him a scapegoat while Pepe was has bad as him but was untouchable.

They relegated him to the B team and he looked like an amateur player there. A fresh start is good for him but it is to be seen if he's gone as a good player or if he was just phoning it in at the B team.

Faliro

Horta started. Meh. Similar to Ezze.
Chiquinho came on, could have scored. Gave the assist to the assist..

Our defence was all over the place, let's see what Carmo is like.

Faliro

Guys, opinions on Jovane Cabral?

Gonçalo Santos

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Janeiro de 2024, 15:54Guys, opinions on Jovane Cabral?

João Mário would be a better option.

Faliro

We signed Vezo CB and Cabral RW.

So 8 total.

Carmo CB
Gelson Martins RW.
Chiquinho CM
Fran Navarro FW
André Horta CM
Nelson Abbey CB

Chelas

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Janeiro de 2024, 21:19We signed Vezo CB and Cabral RW.

So 8 total.

Carmo CB
Gelson Martins RW.
Chiquinho CM
Fran Navarro FW
André Horta CM
Nelson Abbey CB

Nothing special...

Faliro

Citação de: Chelas em 31 de Janeiro de 2024, 21:41
Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Janeiro de 2024, 21:19We signed Vezo CB and Cabral RW.

So 8 total.

Carmo CB
Gelson Martins RW.
Chiquinho CM
Fran Navarro FW
André Horta CM
Nelson Abbey CB

Nothing special...

Agreed. Not one of them a bam.