Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Jotenko em 23 de Março de 2016, 18:50
Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Março de 2016, 01:40
Citação de: Festivus em 22 de Março de 2016, 01:25
People in the Balkans are quite tall. I've heard that in the Dinaric alps you'll find some of the tallest people in the world.

During Euro 2004 I saw a Croatian guy in Lisbon that must have been at least 2 meters tall.

A Bosnian girl also told me that my height(183cm) would be average for a man in the Balkans. She probably was hyperbolizing, but yeah, they're tall. The Dutch are tall as hell too. I've seen about 10 Dutch women that were taller than me.

Dutch are ridiculously tall. Used to watch them down the Rambla as tourists, looked like achne ridden monsters.

The difference with the Greek monster type is they are heavy too. Samaris is actually quite rare. Most Greeks who approach 2 meters are usually built. Again, this is not gym every day, they are just naturally massive. Most these guys dont even go into sport, just sit in cafes, very tranquil guys, but they are massive. You just have to look at the Spanish basketball team. Tall but thin as hell. Than look at the Greek team..

Printezis:

:2funny:

What a motherfucking beast, for fuck sake...

Its exactly what I think ^^  :2funny: Just a fucking monster..

Faliro

Citação de: Trapattoni em 23 de Março de 2016, 18:02
According to "Ojogo" which is the most reliable source in terms of Portuguese newspapers Benfica already has a deal to purchase Mitroglou for 4 more seasons, i think this news made my day, i just love the guy as it was always a dream of mine to see him play for Benfica, he is just one special kind of players that it is very hard for fans not to have a bond with him
Especialy if you take into account the number of times he scored decisive goals against rivals

I told you guys he has that thing about him that addicts you - he always becomes some sort of cult figure. He clearly feels comfortable in portugal and hopefully he becomes even more of a icon.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Março de 2016, 20:59
Citação de: Trapattoni em 23 de Março de 2016, 18:02
According to "Ojogo" which is the most reliable source in terms of Portuguese newspapers Benfica already has a deal to purchase Mitroglou for 4 more seasons, i think this news made my day, i just love the guy as it was always a dream of mine to see him play for Benfica, he is just one special kind of players that it is very hard for fans not to have a bond with him
Especialy if you take into account the number of times he scored decisive goals against rivals

I told you guys he has that thing about him that addicts you - he always becomes some sort of cult figure. He clearly feels comfortable in portugal and hopefully he becomes even more of a icon.
The dude is quite charismatic. I can't put my finger on it, but when you look at pictures of the team, your eyes end up going to him, even if he's not doing anything at all. He has a lot of presence, it seems. He seems like the kind of player that ultras love.

Faliro

Yea definitely ^^ Imagine in Greece - with his crazy face and goal scoring celebrations, he became a big symbol of mocking, but in an affectionate way - the fans watched him grow up on the pitch.. he was a lot more angry back then - you could feel his anger when he scored and sometimes he used to square up to defenders. Hated being on the bench. Now he is more happy.. smiles when he scores, stuff like that. I remember when he used to score at Olympiacos, he would always have this face quite often..

What I said about him I still maintain. He is a very awkward player to mark. He has presence and he is not the sort of player defenders feel comfortable around. Also his left foot is just as strong as his right so he has a cannon on either leg. Check out this Fulham training video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6om3Ol7zjZA

KamikazeSLB

I am extremely satisfied with Mitroglou. He didn't disappoint my expectations. I hope Benfica activate the clause.

Faliro

Jotenko

Mitroglou already is my avatar in Pro Evolution Soccer. :2funny:

Cloughie

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Marinakis will be new owner of... Nottingham Forest!

Faliro

Story was a plant by panathinaikos to cause confusion and help Kontonis get Greece kicked out of UEFA.

Faliro

Skibbe had a meeting with all the Super League managers at the Metropolitan hotel. Wants B teams and players not used by clubs to train with him.

Gosepe13

Citação de: KamikazeSLB em 23 de Março de 2016, 21:58
I am extremely satisfied with Mitroglou. He didn't disappoint my expectations. I hope Benfica activate the clause.

Tomorrow I hope we'll be even more satisfied with him. And I hope indeed that Benfica activate the clause.

Faliro

Sounds like the Greeks had fun today with Benfica.  :D

Any good quality highlights of all the goals?

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Abril de 2016, 22:22

Samaris scored a hell of a FK.

OmarLittle

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Abril de 2016, 22:22

http://sportyhighlights.com/benfica-vs-braga-highlights/

There you have it mate! Kostas  :bow2: :bow2:

Faliro

They should have done the hasapiko after that free-kick!