Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: IloveSLB2014 em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:06
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 12:42
Firstly I am not happy to be playing Arouca. We don't want to be playing a Portuguese technical side when we are in this state.

Secondly this afternoon will see some big decisions stay tuned - Marinakis will give a summary soon. Could be up to 6 players and a manager kicked out the club.

As for Forest, if I was to guess, I would say Marinakis already owns them and it wont be revealed for a long time.
The coach is not worth a fuck, for Arouca still have some hope of passing, it was good that the coach would remain. What are the six players who can come out?

Only rumours from anti Olympiacos sites. Rumours are Victor gone + his team + some technical administrators. Players out: Durmaz, Masuaku, Figueira, Pardo, Da Costa and Seba.

All this is just rumour, will have to wait for the Marinakis speech coming today.

Faliro

Citação de: KamikazeSLB em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:12
Just to get an idea, Arouca in 6 years passed from the third division to Primeira Liga, where in just 3 seasons achieved an european place with the current coach Lito Vidigal.

It is a shame Marinakis does not read this forum, I think their is a high chance he would take Arouca's coach if he read what you just posted. Securing this Europa ticket is worth quite a few millions and who better to guarantee than the manager who know's their weaknesses and is good at rebuilding?

IloveSLB2014

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:12
Firstly I am not happy to be playing Arouca. We don't want to be playing a Portuguese technical side when we are in this state.

Secondly this afternoon will see some big decisions stay tuned - Marinakis will give a summary soon. Could be up to 6 players and a manager kicked out the club.

As for Forest, if I was to guess, I would say Marinakis already owns them and it wont be revealed for a long time.
The coach is not worth a fuck, for Arouca still have some hope of passing, it was good that the coach would remain. What are the six players who can come out?

Only rumours from anti Olympiacos sites. Rumours are Victor gone + his team + some technical administrators. Players out: Durmaz, Masuaku, Figueira, Pardo, Da Costa and Seba.

All this is just rumour, will have to wait for the Marinakis speech coming today.
Do you think that this season olympiakos squad will be better or worse than last year?

And what budget the olympiakos normally spend ?

KamikazeSLB

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:14
Citação de: KamikazeSLB em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:12
Just to get an idea, Arouca in 6 years passed from the third division to Primeira Liga, where in just 3 seasons achieved an european place with the current coach Lito Vidigal.

It is a shame Marinakis does not read this forum, I think their is a high chance he would take Arouca's coach if he read what you just posted. Securing this Europa ticket is worth quite a few millions and who better to guarantee than the manager who know's their weaknesses and is good at rebuilding?

Lito Vidigal is a good coach, but I think he isn't better than Marco Silva.

Faliro

Citação de: IloveSLB2014 em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:15

Do you think that this season olympiakos squad will be better or worse than last year?

We have to wait to see what happens today, but already the squad is the worst I have seen since I started supporting Olympiacos. We need a total overhaul. This could be one of the reasons Marco Silva left.

This season will be very very hard fought. The last time we were in this dilemma (PAO just won the league) the owner spent huge and brought in a whole new squad. We never lost a league since.

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:28

We have to wait to see what happens today, but already the squad is the worst I have seen since I started supporting Olympiacos. We need a total overhaul. This could be one of the reasons Marco Silva left.

This season will be very very hard fought. The last time we were in this dilemma (PAO just won the league) the owner spent huge and brought in a whole new squad. We never lost a league since.
PAO made some very good signings for the level of the greek league.

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:31

They did. I watched a bit of their game last night a Ibarbo impressed me. They also just signed Lautaro Rinaldi.. They will be competitive this season.

IloveSLB2014

You don't understand my last question...

How much does the olympiakos expends per season. Imagine, Benfica spends almost 90 millions, olympiakos should spend far less right? i´m speaking about a fixed value

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:35

They did. I watched a bit of their game last night a Ibarbo impressed me. They also just signed Lautaro Rinaldi.. They will be competitive this season.
Ibarbo and Berg is a title challenger front line. Not sure about the defence though.

But you should still win it. It's just a shame that Marinakis doesn't make an effort to have success in european football

Faliro

Citação de: IloveSLB2014 em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:36

You don't understand my last question...

How much does the olympiakos expends per season. Imagine, Benfica spends almost 90 millions, olympiakos should spend far less right? i´m speaking about a fixed value

We usually spend exceptionally little. In Greece the tax on buying a footballer is 140% the price of the player. So if you buy a player for €10 million, you will have to pay the tax man €14 million.

You can see how much we usually spend here:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/olympiakos-piraus/alletransfers/verein/683

Exceptionally little.

Faliro

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:40

Ibarbo and Berg is a title challenger front line. Not sure about the defence though.

But you should still win it. It's just a shame that Marinakis doesn't make an effort to have success in european football

And it seems his focus is now on Forest..

Chilimili

Olympiakos is favourite. Still can't believe they missed Champions League.

cristao69

Why Masuaku stayed in the bench in this eliminatory?

He was one of best big next things of Oly in recent 2 years...I was surprised that is not a option and now that is leaving.

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:42
Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:40

And it seems his focus is now on Forest..
I think he got bored with winning the league by 20+ points every season. Maybe he needs to lose the league to wake up

Faliro

Citação de: Chilimili em 05 de Agosto de 2016, 13:49
Olympiakos is favourite. Still can't believe they missed Champions League.

I can. We had one shot on target in Israel in 95 minutes. - By our keeper Kapino in the 93th minute when he came forward for a corner and headed weakly towards goal. The team is a dead. We look like we did against AEK in the Cup final but even worse.