Hellas futebol

Faliro

So to sum out the latest news.

3000 AEK fans protested the mayor of Nea Filadelfea for blocking their stadium.
Also one AEK fan begun a hunger strike.
Many AEK fans believe Syriza was bribed by Olympiacos to block their stadium..  :crazy2:

Niki Volou demoted from the Super League due to debts.

OFI fined 6 points for not paying a serb player his salary from 2010. Also 15 players left OFI the last few days due to not being paid.. that includes almost the whole first team including the captain Makris. They have drafted in youth players to fill the ranks and now have a squad of 17 players - almost all youth players. 

H

Jeez man, football in Greece looks like a giant clusterfuck! Makes football on slavic countries look organised and clean!

Covenant

Your friend Fetfatzidis scored 2 golas last weekend Faliro.

Festivus

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 21 de Janeiro de 2015, 04:37

Sissies?! Explain  >:(

I think many Greek Australians started that when they saw CR7 cry at Euro 2004...

The retards above us on that map is spot on however.  :confused:

Faliro

Citação de: H em 20 de Janeiro de 2015, 23:05
Jeez man, football in Greece looks like a giant clusterfuck! Makes football on slavic countries look organised and clean!

Compared to Greece they are!  :2funny:

Clusterfuck for me is the word that has always summed on Greece perfectly - especially the way many Greek players herd together in pointless groups on the pitch when we play important games..

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 21 de Janeiro de 2015, 01:49
Your friend Fetfatzidis scored 2 golas last weekend Faliro.

Yip. His first start since his hernia operation, so his first start since last summer!!!

And he was playing as a centre forward!

I still maintain, he is one of the most naturally gifted players in Europe. Took his goals well. Would love to see him at a club that can actually pass the ball. Genoa can barely string two passes together... painful to watch.  Benfica would adore this player. Makes chances non-stop, breezes past players... a real talent.

Goals 2.11 and 3.30:

http://matchvideo.net/video/genoa-3-3-sassuolo-seriea-19/

H

Faliro, can you elucidate on the Bulgaria "retardness"? Is it because of their betrayal on the Second Balkan War? If so, that label is totally deserved.

Faliro

Citação de: H em 21 de Janeiro de 2015, 23:48
Faliro, can you elucidate on the Bulgaria "retardness"? Is it because of their betrayal on the Second Balkan War? If so, that label is totally deserved.

Well there was very blood because of that war, right up until the 90s believe it or not, when we became friends again. The retard label probably has more to do with how poorly educated they were under their communist system and it is noticeable when you meet them. As I say on here a lot, I find Greeks quite stupid at times, but these guys in Bulgaria and especially ''''Macedonia'''' - FYROM are especially demented. You can feel that they were eating turnips and grass for the last 50 years when you meet them - the scars of communism have not healed as well as they did on Russians and Serbs.

Manel dos Anzois

Rest in Peace Demis Roussos.

:disgust:

Faliro

Yea, he was quite popular... the Greek walrus of love...

Manel dos Anzois

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 14:39

The most famous greek singer ever!

Faliro

Citação de: Manel dos Anzois em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 18:54
Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 14:39

The most famous greek singer ever!

Perhaps but I think Nana Mouskouri has sold many more records.