Hellas futebol

pcssousa

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 20:09
Citação de: Manel dos Anzois em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 18:54
Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 14:39
Yea, he was quite popular... the Greek walrus of love...

The most famous greek singer ever!

Perhaps but I think Nana Mouskouri has sold many more records.

I believe she sold about 300 million records (!) and he sold more than 60 million. Amazing numbers, by the way.
I absolutely love her voice.

Faliro

Manel dos Anzois

Citação de: pcssousa em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 23:20
Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 20:09
Citação de: Manel dos Anzois em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 18:54
Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Janeiro de 2015, 14:39
Yea, he was quite popular... the Greek walrus of love...

The most famous greek singer ever!

Perhaps but I think Nana Mouskouri has sold many more records.

I believe she sold about 300 million records (!) and he sold more than 60 million. Amazing numbers, by the way.
I absolutely love her voice.

I don´t have the idea that Nana Mouskouri sold so many records. Respect!

Faliro

Nana Mouskouri sang in many different languages and had a very very wide audience.

Something about Demis was special I think.. honestly I knew almost 0 about him until yesterday.. I think my mother liked him...  :2funny:

I also remember years ago some Greek telling me when I asked about him.. ''Of course he is still alive.... he is fat and sleeps with many women by his pool..''

Manel dos Anzois

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Janeiro de 2015, 00:53
Nana Mouskouri sang in many different languages and had a very very wide audience.

Something about Demis was special I think.. honestly I knew almost 0 about him until yesterday.. I think my mother liked him...  :2funny:

I also remember years ago some Greek telling me when I asked about him.. ''Of course he is still alive.... he is fat and sleeps with many women by his pool..''

I don´t know your age, but as you know for sure, Demis gratest hits were on 70´s and 80´s years of XX century.

Festivus

Faliro

You often get that look in Greece... You want a coffee at a bar, you call the waiter, he looks like he doesn't want to be there.... You order your coffee.. nothing comes...

You ask again... and you get the 'I am not your slave' speech...

Should be the motto of Greece..

Tsipras is a lifelong PAO supporter btw.. Lets see if that religion is more powerful than his Trotsky one....concerning their stadium...

Faliro

PAOK announced on Tuesday its agreement with Portuguese international defender Ricardo Costa.

Typical PAOK tansfer.. will be 34 in a few months...

sbremoved_28408

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Janeiro de 2015, 23:30
PAOK announced on Tuesday its agreement with Portuguese international defender Ricardo Costa.

Good signing

Festivus

Citação de: Benfiquista_de_1ª em 27 de Janeiro de 2015, 23:38

Good signing
Wasn't he rumored to join Sporting?

pcssousa

Citação de: Festivus em 28 de Janeiro de 2015, 06:42

Good signing
Both sporting and porto.

Festivus

Citação de: pcssousa em 28 de Janeiro de 2015, 09:33
Citação de: Festivus em 28 de Janeiro de 2015, 06:42

Good signing
Booth sporting and porto.
Would be funny to see Porto sinking money on a defender on the twilight of his career. As for Sporting... he'd probably be better than most of their defenders.

Faliro

Apparently PAOK kept negotiations secret so as not to alert Olympiakos.

Olympiakos have set up a deadline for the Neto transfer.

Eddie_

ricardo costa is a proof that you don't need to be a great footballer to have sucess in football. You really only need a great agent.

He's an average central defender and he made a very good career. he will be a good reinf to PAOK even so!

Faliro

ATHENS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Crisis club OFI Crete have been banned from playing in the Greek Super League until they are able to clear mounting debts with their staff.
The league said on Thursday that OFI would not fulfil their fixtures until outstanding wages are paid to Spanish midfielders Jorge Lopez and Jordi Lopez Pelpeto who are owed "large sums of money"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-2931393/OFI-Crete-banned-league-mounting-debts.html#ixzz3QE7ceie5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So that is Niki Volou and OFI gone from the Super Liga...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAO just got knocked out the cup by Xanthi who were a far better side!

0-1 just now and 1-2 on Aggregate.

Looks like their crappy coach will be leaving after this..

:2funny: :2funny:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricardo Costa training today: