Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

Covenant

Congratulations! Tough victory but the work ia done for now.

Salzburg have a good, young team. It's sad that Zvezda will play without your supporters .

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 15 de Agosto de 2018, 14:11
Congratulations! Tough victory but the work ia done for now.

Salzburg have a good, young team. It's sad that Zvezda will play without your supporters .

Thank you! Not only the empty stands, but we also got Serdar (ref) last night, and who knows whom against Salzburg. UEFA mafia!

I believe the odds are 50-50

StellaRojas

This is our chance to establish a dominance in Serbia. We are playing with our 1st team in Europe, and our 2nd team in our league- and still winning easily.

We have also got Milojevic, our main asset.

Maybe I can crack a joke now...Partizan got a new coach- Zoran Bata Mirkovic, with no coaching experience. So what recommended him?

He grabbed Jarni's balls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f6JXgr4vfw

And that worked like a charm with certain members of Partizan board:

StellaRojas

Citação de: Calcio em 16 de Agosto de 2018, 15:13
Rado to Marseille.

I really hope not. They have promised that we will not sell the player, if we make it to the CL.

StellaRojas

Criminal...our most important match in the last 27 years, and everyone is talking about Radonjic's transfer to Marseille. And they promised that he will not be sold if we make it to the CL. 12 million...where we get only 60%. And then they talk about continuity...criminals.

60sway

Citação de: StellaRojas em 18 de Agosto de 2018, 10:57
Criminal...our most important match in the last 27 years, and everyone is talking about Radonjic's transfer to Marseille. And they promised that he will not be sold if we make it to the CL. 12 million...where we get only 60%. And then they talk about continuity...criminals.

Welcome to Benfica's all years summer. (or even winter, when they sold Gonçalo Guedes to psg).

Exceptionally, we didnt sell anyone important in the squad this summer. (at least 'till im writing this)
But if we win the league this season, Im ready to see players like Ruben Dias, Gedson, among others, leaving...
Sadly, you get use to it.

That's the football these days for clubs like Ajax, Benfica, Zvezda...
:disgust:

60sway

Citação de: StellaRojas em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 12:03
History, tradition and emotion vs money, plastic club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3veieDtXzo

I bet UEFA will try everything to knock Zvezda out.
The fans they have already taken.
Now let's see what happens on the field.

Arceus_17

StellaRojas

Citação de: 60sway em 18 de Agosto de 2018, 23:33
Citação de: StellaRojas em 18 de Agosto de 2018, 10:57

Welcome to Benfica's all years summer. (or even winter, when they sold Gonçalo Guedes to psg).

Exceptionally, we didnt sell anyone important in the squad this summer. (at least 'till im writing this)
But if we win the league this season, Im ready to see players like Ruben Dias, Gedson, among others, leaving...
Sadly, you get use to it.

That's the football these days for clubs like Ajax, Benfica, Zvezda...
:disgust:

Yes, football clubs like export-import companies....I hate that! Especially because I know that Zvezda will not see much or any of that money! All will be shared among board members. At this point, I would prefer a joint-stock-company form of running the club.

StellaRojas

Citação de: 60sway em 18 de Agosto de 2018, 23:37
Citação de: StellaRojas em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 12:03
History, tradition and emotion vs money, plastic club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3veieDtXzo

I bet UEFA will try everything to knock Zvezda out.
The fans they have already taken.
Now let's see what happens on the field.

I'm not into conspiracy theories...but seeing that Serdar Turkish coach against Spartak Trnava...I fear the same, or even worse if possible, against Red Bull.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Arceus_17 em 19 de Agosto de 2018, 01:56

hope to see the crveno beli back in CL  :drunk:

Thank you! :drunk: In spite of everything, we still hope for the same.