Olympiacos Piraeus

Red Eyes

You deserved to win in Lisbon. Last game, it was us who deserved to win. But there is no justice in football so I just have to give you my congratulations.
Wish you all the best in CL.

Faliro

I agree with that. ^^

What do you think your chances are against PSG?

pcssousa

Citação de: Fever em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 00:15
Eu acho que o Shoky e o Sousa deviam pensar duas vezes antes de vir para aqui fazer isto. Principalmente o Shoky, que já te vi indignado por outros nossos não saberem receber.

Este user tratou-nos excepcionalmente e foi sempre respeitoso, há muito espaço para as opiniões sobre o futebol grego (que eu partilho) no Futebol e Outros Desportos.
Foi respeitoso e eu também não lhe faltei ao respeito. Como é um gajo que percebe de futebol estava era a faltar-lhe ao respeito se dissesse que nunca se passou nada de estranho por lá, pois estaria a ser desonesto para com ele.

Recebi-o bem como recebo qualquer um e não retiro uma virgula ao que escrevi. É tão só a verdade.

pcssousa

Oh, almost forgot: hope Olympiakos loses the next 2 matches, against the french and the belgians.
Nothing against you, but I still hope Benfica passes to the next round.

Red Eyes

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 18:48
I agree with that. ^^

Better than yours. ^-^
But that shoudn't matter a bit... :bah2:

Darkboy

I agree with that. ^^

Definitely slimmer than Bola7.

Red.Fever

Citação de: Red Eyes em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 14:53
You deserved to win in Lisbon. Last game, it was us who deserved to win. But there is no justice in football so I just have to give you my congratulations.

I agree with this
you guys were better than us here, and without all that rain in the 2nd half you most likely would have won, or at least deserve to win.
this according to what we saw in the first half... you guys were doing a good game and we were playing really bad and I really doubt that our performance would improve much on the second half.

our team/players are starting to get closer and closer to their real potencial
and there we did a strong game. also your previous match was most likely pretty though and your players weren't at their best.
IMO we deserved to win that one.

but oh well
grats for the victory and if you pass the group stage with PSG, good luck ;)

I agree with that. ^^

small chances
PSG not only has a really strong squad, they are also playing really well.
it's going to be really though to beat them.
but if we continue to improve it's possible we can give them some problems here, and who knows, get a draw, or if luck in our side... a win  ;D

and you, what you think about your chances against them and such??

Faliro

Citação de: pcssousa em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 19:28
Oh, almost forgot: hope Olympiakos loses the next 2 matches, against the french and the belgians.

If only hope could be translated to wins, you have far more fans than Olympiakos, you would probably be top of the group now just on hopes.. when your team is worth over 200 million euros more than Olympiakos, hope should not come into it. Having watched the two games and taking into account everything about both our problems I still hope if we play you again in the near future, you have the same manager, owner and players.

Faliro

Citação de: Red.Fever em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 20:36

I agree with this
you guys were better than us here, and without all that rain in the 2nd half you most likely would have won, or at least deserve to win.
this according to what we saw in the first half... you guys were doing a good game and we were playing really bad and I really doubt that our performance would improve much on the second half.

and there we did a strong game. also your previous match was most likely pretty though and your players weren't at their best.

but oh well

I agree with that. ^^

small chances
but if we continue to improve it's possible we can give them some problems here, and who knows, get a draw, or if luck in our side... a win  ;D

I think our chances of getting something from the game are 45%. We will be better rested and with all our big domestic fixtures finished.  Weiss should also be back then. Also we play well away from home this season and Anderlecht seemed to do quite well in Paris..

Nothing is over yet. We have to beat Anderlecht at home... I would like to watch your game with PSG simply because I am curious. Group is still open and everyone still wants wins.

pcssousa

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 21:44

If only hope could be translated to wins, you have far more fans than Olympiakos, you would probably be top of the group now just on hopes.. when your team is worth over 200 million euros more than Olympiakos, hope should not come into it. Having watched the two games and taking into account everything about both our problems I still hope if we play you again in the near future, you have the same manager, owner and players.
And I sinceraly hope that if we meet you again somewhere in the future we can beat you... Hard.

Cheers.

Faliro

What I would like is a game between us, with out us having to have played PAO two days before, without thunderstorms - without injuries, - just to see.

Remember, it is not just a game, it is an experiment this group. This is why we love football.

PSG: €361 million
Benfica: €230.8 million
Anderlecht: €72.5 million
Olympiakos: €67 million

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/paris-saint-germain/startseite/verein_583.html
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sl-benfica/startseite/verein_294.html
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/rsc-anderlecht/startseite/verein_58.html
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/olympiacos-piraeus/startseite/verein_683.html

Red.Fever

Citação de: pcssousa em 08 de Novembro de 2013, 01:19
Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 21:44

And I sinceraly hope that if we meet you again somewhere in the future we can beat you... Hard.

Cheers.

you know...
if that happens and our coach it's still the same, the probability of us beating anyone hard (in european competitions) are very slim  :-X
unfortunately

pcssousa

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Novembro de 2013, 02:57
What I would like is a game between us, with out us having to have played PAO two days before, without thunderstorms - without injuries, - just to see.

Remember, it is not just a game, it is an experiment this group. This is why we love football.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/paris-saint-germain/startseite/verein_583.html
That's not accurate at all. Some of the players listed, are from our B team. Don't trust it, it's very far from reality.

And other things, you don't have to get excuses like the game against Panatinaikos, you won the match against us, so who cares about excuses?
And to be honest, you also deserved to win in Lisboa.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 21:47
Citação de: Red.Fever em 07 de Novembro de 2013, 20:36

I agree with this

but oh well

I agree with that. ^^

small chances

I think our chances of getting something from the game are 45%. We will be better rested and with all our big domestic fixtures finished.  Weiss should also be back then. Also we play well away from home this season and Anderlecht seemed to do quite well in Paris..

Nothing is over yet. We have to beat Anderlecht at home... I would like to watch your game with PSG simply because I am curious. Group is still open and everyone still wants wins.
We have a pretty decent record against French teams. Not just us but Portuguese teams in general, so I kinda hope we can get a good result against PSG at home. But first we have to pick up a victory in Brussels.

Darkboy

Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Novembro de 2013, 02:57

Transfermarkt? I prefer wikipedia. But we'll sell Maxi Pereira for half that value (5M€ instead of 10M€). PM'me in case you're interested.

Way more interesting would be to know your annual budget.